Resolution Transport Tubes facilitate the preservation and transport of viral samples for PCR testing. Resolution Transport Tubes and media have been validated for the detection of SARS-cov-2, HPV, herpes, chlamydia, and infectious agents.
- Preservative media contains agents proven to inactivate the virus for safer lab accessioning
- Requires no refrigeration during transport
- Samples can be stored for 7 days or more
- Lab Validated on current PCR/RNA platforms
- Included in CLIA Laboratory EUA – May 2020